TERMS OF SERVICE ( T&C’s ) These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of all personal trainer (Personal Trainer) sessions and/or consultations (Personal Training).
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions form part of your agreement with BodyTech .
- Your agreement with us is made up of your completed and signed Personal Training Informed Consent agreement form. This document forms a legal agreement between us, so please make sure that you read them carefully and understand them.
- Should you contact us by email, Whatsapp, or any other messaging system as part of your agreement we will endeavour to get back to you usually within the hour if not sooner , however under certain circumstances this may take longer so please be patient , we will answer as soon as possible.
- BodyTech PT (nor any of its employees, agents or representatives), is not engaged in rendering medical advice, nor does it (or any of its employees, agents or representatives) hold itself of out as qualified to do so.
- We strongly recommend that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any diet or exercise program.
- Any exercise program, even in healthy individuals, carries risk. You have a responsibility to exercise you own personal judgment, as well as any other considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by us.
- Where we provide you with a Personal Training Plan, the information contained therein should not be regarded as or relied upon as being a comprehensive health or exercise programme. Accordingly any actions that you take in relation to a personal training plan should not be pursued regardless or to the exclusion of other information, opinions or judgments that are available to you.
- Any Personal training Plan will have been prepared on the basis of information provided by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide to us. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues or medical conditions when asking us to prepare a Personal Training Plan.
- Before taking any action in relation to a Personal Training Plan, you must take into account any other factors apart from the Personal Training Plan of which you are or ought to be aware.
- The information set out in any Personal Training Plan may relate to certain contexts and may not be suitable in other contexts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not use the information we provide in the wrong context.
- You are responsible for informing us of any health issues and pre-existing medical conditions when you ask us to prepare a Personal Training Plan.
- Any information that we provide that does not form part of a Personal Training Plan, whether obtained through our website or otherwise, is provided for the purposes of general information only.
- While we believe that for most people, following our programmes and methods will lead to desired results, all exercise programmes depend on the individual. Result will be affected by the effort and commitment of the individual, however in some circumstances even where an individual follows our programme, they may not achieve the desired results. We therefore provide no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to:
- the effectiveness any techniques, diets or programmes that we deliver; or
- the results that you may achieve as a result of following our programs.
- All testimonials contain shown on our website or in our content are real people who have followed the plans provided by us. For the avoidance of any doubt, however, they are not indicative of the results that you are likely to achieve, rather they are included as examples of the results that particular individuals have achieved.
Purchasing Sessions and Bookings
- Session purchases can be made on-line or in person with your personal trainer.
- Session bookings must be made with the Personal Trainer who will contact you.
- When you purchase your session you will be contacted within 24 hours of your purchase.
- All payments must be made in full, either in person or on-line.
- All payments must be made in full prior to any sessions being undertaken.
- If you purchase sessions in person, you will receive a copy of this agreement, along with a receipt for any payment of sessions you make. If you purchase online, you should retain a copy of this agreement, the terms and conditions and receipt for any payment of session purchases you make.
- If your Personal Trainer fails to give you 24 hours’ prior notice of any cancellation, you will be entitled to 1 extra hour of Personal Training, in addition to the session you missed.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice of any cancellation of any Personal Training sessions. This can be made directly with the Personal Trainer & must be acknowledged by the Personal Trainer with a reply or confirmation of receipt ( Whatsapp ) . If you do not provide a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice, you may lose that session and no refund will be made to you.
- Any rearranged cancelled sessions will be at a time mutually agreed between you and the Personal Trainer.
- If your Personal Trainer is more than 10 minutes late for your session you will be entitled to a complimentary session, along with any remaining time you still have for that session.
- If you are late for your session, your session will be reduced in accordance with that time. If you are more than 25 minutes late, your Personal Trainer may choose to cancel the session and you may lose that session, in which case no refund will be made.
Expiry and Extensions
- All Personal Training packs purchase options have a 90 day expiry, after which time any unused sessions will be lost and no refund will be made. This is to ensure we deliver all your required sessions to enable you to achieve your goals.
- You may extend Personal Training packs for between one month and 12 full calendar months for the following reasons only:
– Serious illness
– Serious injury
- To extend your Personal Training packs you must contact your Personal Trainer directly; we may ask you to provide proof of pregnancy, serious illness, serious injury or redundancy.
- Any other extensions are entirely at the discretion of the Personal Trainer.
Your Personal Trainer cannot prescribe treatment or diagnose medical conditions. They may at any time ask to consult with your GP should any medical condition arise.
- We are not medical practitioners or registered dietitians. We strongly recommend that prior to commencing any diet or exercise regime that you consult a medical practitioner and/or registered dietitian first.
- We have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise or diet on a medical condition.
- You acknowledge that when participating in any exercise or exercise program that there is the possibility of physical injury.
- If for any medical reason you are no longer able to complete any Personal Training sessions, you will be given a refund on any outstanding sessions. We may ask for you to provide proof from your GP.